Denied _WalkingWaffle_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by _WalkingWaffle_, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _WalkingWaffle_

_WalkingWaffle_ New Member

In-Game Username: _WalkingWaffle_
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): MyNameIsJuan#7668
    First Name (Optional): Riley
    Current Age: 13
    Timezone / Country: Central, U.S.

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    I usually play around 15 hours a week. Sometimes I can't be on because of school and other activities but I am on most of the time.

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? Factions Red

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No, I have never been banned.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?

I feel a contribution I could add to the server is the recent duping glitch supervising more players and their activities.
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?

I have quite a lot of issues with BreachPvP is Stacked items such as swords, armor, and tools. The recent duping glitch, /ftop does not work most of the time, a lot of the commands are diffrent on how they work.
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    Well me being quite new been around for about two months I have not experienced any mishaps but I am sure more will come but hopefully, they will not.
    Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have not been a staff member on any other server.
    Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    I think you should choose me over other applications because of my maturity, patience, and social skills
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weaknesses are people not complying but being a server staff I have to overcome to that issue. How I overcome that issue is calming down and taking a break then going back to the issue.
    Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add?

No, but I do hope you consider me as a possible staff member
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. TuMadre1008

TuMadre1008 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You should add more detail and put better spacing between the questions and answers to make it look more professional. Also try answering all the questions with more than 2 sentences atleast.
  3. Bjben

Bjben Well-Known Member

^^
    we like detail
  4. Inadequately

Inadequately New Member

Hello Waffle! As stated above by TuMadre and Bjben, you should add a lot more
    information and detail to your questions, the answers are not spaced out very well
    and you can barely tell the questions apart from the answers. Spacing, Bolds, Italics,
    and Colors work very well in these situations and make it easier to read!

Sincerely, Inadequate
  5. Slipest

Slipest Well-Known Member

Denied due to lack of detail. You may reapply in 2 weeks time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.