Denied 7pn is a fanboy of p0wer0wner

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by 7pnIsAFanboyofP0wer0wner, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-Game Username: 7pn
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): lol no
    First Name (Optional): p0wer0wner's fanboy
    Current Age: 3 years old
    Timezone / Country: - 10 GMT

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    10,000 hours a day becuz im 7pn and can be active watching p0wer0wner livestreams so y that is why i can do it here
    Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    i think im most active on p0wer0wner's livestream
    Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    yes but wey0 is a big troll and kiusta was trolling
    How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    i can spread the p0wer0wner influence and get him recording on breach cuz he is the best
    What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    p0wer0wner not recording on breach is a huge problem so i will get him to record on here
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake?
    apparently i hack but dont so i think kiusta should be owner and should be manager
    What did you learn from it?
    noting lol, just watched more p0 livestreams
    Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    hahahahaha no
    Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    cus u should lol
    Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    being a fanboy xd xd xd
    What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    none
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    breachpvp disc is amazing
    Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    subscribe to p0wer0wner for 14 years of good luck
  2. _Vadex_

_Vadex_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Retired Sr. Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.