• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Appeal Staff Rank -BAck

Deadkill

Helper
    Helper
    Don't get me wrong the way I'm going to make this appeal
    I was demoted by a mistake I made I had never noticed the rule I was playing in the faction and decided to leave because it was too bad I took everything that was mine my irongolem but did not catch anything of the faction played a full session with the helper I was never promoted to a higher rank I wanted to get my rank again but something more evolved to help the personal server that everyone likes me at least most liked my staff work
    I don't have a good english but try to understand how I'm making this appeal

Nick ingame
    Old
    Deadkill
    Now
    First nick i come in breach long years
    Plebeu09 its my new nick

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator
    Don't get me wrong the way I'm going to make this appeal
    I was demoted by a mistake I made I had never noticed the rule I was playing in the faction and decided to leave because it was too bad I took everything that was mine my irongolem but did not catch anything of the faction played a full session with the helper I was never promoted to a higher rank I wanted to get my rank again but something more evolved to help the personal server that everyone likes me at least most liked my staff work
    I don't have a good english but try to understand how I'm making this appeal

Nick ingame
    Old
    Deadkill
    Now
    First nick i come in breach long years
    Plebeu09 its my new nick
    Maybe try to talk to a higher staff on discord or make a support thread about things like this please. :)