• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Closed Weyo_

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kiusta

Recently Bjben gave the faction dark a warning for abusing gen buckets in others claimed land. In the warning Bjben gave it said "Abusing glitch (10 day ban next)" Which was very generous of Bjben because on the forums the minimum punishment for Exploiting Glitches is a one month ban, and if they do it again it's a perm ban. The next day I found dark outside of my base genning into my walls and using those gen buckets to help cannon my walls, I had recorded them and pmed Weyo_ with the proof. It took Weyo an hour to ban them even tho he was online and active and the ban was only for 2 days? So I told Weyo about the warning Bjben had given to Dark and KinkyBoi and he just ignored it. After that the next day I log on to see KinkyBoi was unbanned because Weyo had a "talk" with him... He wasn't even banned for a day. So I pmed Bjben and told him about it later that night and Bjben gave KinkyBoi the proper 10-day ban. Then the day after that I log on to see Weyo had unbanned KinkyBoi again?! Which is unfair as hell because ICopyAndPaste was banned for doing the same thing and he never got an option of "talking" to Weyo? Anyways so after Weyo unbanned KinkyBoi for the second time I hopped in a call with DadsSideHoe, I had explained to him what happened and we both agreed that KinkyBoi should be banned for 10 days. So once again I got Bjben to ban KinkyBoi which was last night, I log on this morning and fucking KinkyBoi was unbanned by Weyo. Everyone has to follow the rules. The rules are here for a reason and Weyo seems to think he can come up with his own rules for people he likes, which is so unfair to the rest of the server. Weyo has been demoted twice before and honestly, I think there should be a third time, he can be nice at times but I don't think he should have access to that much power if he's going to abuse it for his fav factions...

Proof of the first faction warning Dark got:

Proof of the genning in my claimed land:

Proof of BjBen banning KinkyBoi for the second time and then being unbanned by Weyo_ for a second time:

Proof of BjBen banning KinkyBoi for a third time then being unbanned by Weyo_:

Weyo_

Maby if you think right I talked with 4th = manager about it it wasnt a ban at all it was a accident . bjben agreed on that he only banned him the times because he thought the video was enough evidence

DonkeyBot

Maby if you think right I talked with 4th = manager about it it wasnt a ban at all it was a accident . bjben agreed on that he only banned him the times because he thought the video was enough evidence
    LMAO it can’t be an accident if you place multiple gen buckets into there claim, first of all, if shouldn’t be a warning in the first place, if you exploited a glitch, that’s a ban, 4th just got manager, he hasn’t even been on the server, bet he doesn’t even know the rules

Kiusta

Okay Weyo lets put it this way. So if I abused the horse glitch to glitch into your base and I got all of ur value, you would let me off with a warning? And then if I did it again if I "talked" to you I would be able to avoid a perm ban? That doesn't make any sense at all... The rules are here for a reason and it's your job as a staff member to fucking enforce them.

Weyo_

How could he have gotten into a base with 1 strip of obsidian outside your obby wall good luck thinking that

Kiusta

It was bedrock so I can't remove it, also it was more then 2 strips of bedrock and abusing a glitch is still abusing a glitch. Is it not mr staff?

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator
    Recently Bjben gave the faction dark a warning for abusing gen buckets in others claimed land. In the warning Bjben gave it said "Abusing glitch (10 day ban next)" Which was very generous of Bjben because on the forums the minimum punishment for Exploiting Glitches is a one month ban, and if they do it again it's a perm ban. The next day I found dark outside of my base genning into my walls and using those gen buckets to help cannon my walls, I had recorded them and pmed Weyo_ with the proof. It took Weyo an hour to ban them even tho he was online and active and the ban was only for 2 days? So I told Weyo about the warning Bjben had given to Dark and KinkyBoi and he just ignored it. After that the next day I log on to see KinkyBoi was unbanned because Weyo had a "talk" with him... He wasn't even banned for a day. So I pmed Bjben and told him about it later that night and Bjben gave KinkyBoi the proper 10-day ban. Then the day after that I log on to see Weyo had unbanned KinkyBoi again?! Which is unfair as hell because ICopyAndPaste was banned for doing the same thing and he never got an option of "talking" to Weyo? Anyways so after Weyo unbanned KinkyBoi for the second time I hopped in a call with DadsSideHoe, I had explained to him what happened and we both agreed that KinkyBoi should be banned for 10 days. So once again I got Bjben to ban KinkyBoi which was last night, I log on this morning and fucking KinkyBoi was unbanned by Weyo. Everyone has to follow the rules. The rules are here for a reason and Weyo seems to think he can come up with his own rules for people he likes, which is so unfair to the rest of the server. Weyo has been demoted twice before and honestly, I think there should be a third time, he can be nice at times but I don't think he should have access to that much power if he's going to abuse it for his fav factions...

Proof of the first faction warning Dark got:

Proof of the genning in my claimed land:

Proof of BjBen banning KinkyBoi for the second time and then being unbanned by Weyo_ for a second time:

Proof of BjBen banning KinkyBoi for a third time then being unbanned by Weyo_:
    Situations were taken care of and consequences were made. Thank you for taking the time to file this report. @feestjezus you can close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.