In-Game username:
    ItzStrafeOnMe.
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):
    Frederik#7762.
    First name (optional):Frederik.
    Current age:14.
    Timezone:
    Atlantic Standard TimeAST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?:
    In the weekends I am most active, and I play around 3,5 hours a day.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I only play breachpvp because it is the only server I like, I've been on breach and I used to play factions Red and Yellow but since they were removed except yellow I now play yellow.
    What keeps me interested in this particular game mode that I like is the god apple PvP and the cool pots you can use such as Haste and Health Boost potions.
    I find the economy very cool in a way, it is cool to have iron golem spawners as a way to make money instead of grinding sugar cane.
    The last thing that keeps me interested in the server is the community; I love the way you can be toxic or joke around inappropriately but some times it is taken to far, it is very annoying or just plain rude and some players take advantage of that.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No I have never been banned on breach, and I am also not going to get close to banned.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    I am good at ssing because, back in the days in 2014 I always searched for hacks and how to find them in an ss.
    I could help a lot of people when needed, if they are stuck or they are glitches I can help, and I like to help the staff team because sometimes it could be very hard out of my experience.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    I have been moderator before, and I banned lots of hackers and helped a lot of people so I know what I am doing and got experience with it and I am good in helping people when needed

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I was mining my zombie spawners, like 400 pieces and they all clear lagged, so I need to look at the chat more often.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have been a moderator on a other server, but I stopped because, the server was dying and everyone wanted me to stop because, I banned the "best" player on the server. He was a hacker I had screens of it and everyone said it was fake so I just stopped. I don't have proof because I bought a new laptop.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    alot of cheaters would get banned for cheating, being racist homophobic disrespectful and way more bad things.

9What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    short temper, I just calm down and try not to be annoyed and stay friendly.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    i am online in the discord server a lot and I like how the channel is made and a nice organized group.
    when I am online I am always on discord

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    I would like to be in the staff team and help the server to be a better place then it is already.

Last edited:

Bjben

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Hey Frederik!
    Good Application but there is a whole lot more you could add to make it 100% stuff like Bolding the questions and putting the answers under the question.
    A whole lot more detail is needed over the enitre Application.

You can have a look at other peoples staff applications to get ideas
    LINK: Defaults application

Please do not copy his application and make sure what you edit is in your own words.

Good Luck!

-Bjben

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator
    In-Game username:ItzStrafeOnMe.
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):Frederik#7762.
    First name (optional):Frederik.
    Current age:14.
    Timezone:
    Atlantic Standard TimeAST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?:In the weekends I am most active, and I play around 3,5 hours a day.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I only play breachpvp and all game modes are fun.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No I have never been banned on breach, and I am also not to get close to banned.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for? I am good at ssing, and I could help a lot of people when needed.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant? I have been moderator before, and I banned lots of hackers and helped a lot of people

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? I was mining my zombie spawners, like 400 pieces and they all clear lagged, so I need to look at the chat more often.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I have been a moderator on a other server, but I stopped because, the server was dying and everyone wanted me to stop because, I banned the "best" player on the server. He was a hacker I had screens of it and everyone said it was fake so I just stopped. I don't have proof because I bought a new laptop.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? alot of cheaters would get banned, and people who need help get help they need.

9What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? short temper, I just calm down and try not to be annoyed and stay friendly.

Are you active on our Discord server? yes I am most of all time I am online in a lounge of breach discord.

Is there anything else you would like to add? I would like to be in the staff team and help the server.
    Hola, Good Evening Frederik,

I like that you have applied and have good answers, but you definitely need a lot more detail. If you would like me to help you add more detail to your answers please pm me on discord, uwuRocket | Hot#2573