• Join our Discord
  • GetRektByAdmin's Staff Application

GetRektByAdmin

In-Game username: GetRektByAdmin
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):Justain#8370
    First name (optional):Justin
    Current age: 17
    Timezone: GMT+1

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    Depends on how much i feel like playing, but i can make about 10h a week in the server.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    Factions and skyblock, But there is no skyblock anymore so now its factions. :)

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Nope, i haven't been banned from BreachPvP.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    With whatever you want, such as catching hackers to helping with events.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    Because i am an active player (or atleast i feel like im active), and I'm able to put more hours in the server where needed with whatever work is needed.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I got into a fight with some people on the server, I didn't like that because they were my friends. Then I went offline for a few days and apologized to those people and they forgave me

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I don't have proof, but i've been staff on multiple servers with one of them having a decent amount of players (about 200 people online), and i got to moderator on that. Further have i been admin, manager and moderator on different servers. I left all of my staff perms because i've been inactive on minecraft for some months. Now im back into minecraft and i'm active again.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I'm good in keeping myself calm in situations. I think that is a pretty good strength for a staff member. You can talk to people that are angry and not get mad at them and maybe get them calm again and take a serious conversation.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness has been taking real time staff applications to the people that wanted to be staff on the server i was manager on. I got past it by doing over and over again untill i got confident on them.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yeah, i am active and willing to be more active.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    Im good at listening.

Last edited:

Bjben

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Good Application, but there are some things you could fix/add to on it.

I would advise you seperate your questions and answeres so it isnt all bunched together.
    It would also be helpful to you if you went over the application, fix some grammar, add more stuff as we like lots of detail, you can also try to make sure you color all the answers as it makes the appliation not meaningful and that you dont really care about the actual chance to get staff.

Good luck.

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator
    In-Game username: GetRektByAdmin
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):Justain#8370
    First name (optional):Justin
    Current age: 17
    Timezone: GMT+1

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    Depends on how much i feel like playing, but i can make about 10h a week in the server.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    Factions and skyblock, But there is no skyblock anymore so now its factions. :)

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Nope, i haven't been banned from BreachPvP.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    With whatever you want, such as catching hackers to helping with events.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    Because i am an active player (or atleast i feel like im active), and I'm able to put more hours in the server where needed with whatever work is needed.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I got into a fight with some people on the server, I didn't like that because they were my friends. Then I went offline for a few days and apologized to those people and they forgave me

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I don't have proof, but i've been staff on multiple servers with one of them having a decent amount of players (about 200 people online), and i got to moderator on that. Further have i been admin, manager and moderator on different servers. I left all of my staff perms because i've been inactive on minecraft for some months. Now im back into minecraft and i'm active again.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I'm good in keeping myself calm in situations. I think that is a pretty good strength for a staff member. You can talk to people that are angry and not get mad at them and maybe get them calm again and take a serious conversation.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness has been taking real time staff applications to the people that wanted to be staff on the server i was manager on. I got past it by doing over and over again untill i got confident on them.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yeah, i am active and willing to be more active.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    Im good at listening.
    Good evening GetRekt,

If you would like help with anything let me know on discord. :)

Bjben

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Hey Rekt!
    I will look over this application again in 1-3 hours and decide what to do with another Admin.

CwRekZ_

Sr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Sr. Moderator
    Your application has been reopened and Denied due to lack of activity in game. Sorry for the miscommunication.