• Join our Discord
  • Synzfx's Staff Aplication

Synzfx

In-Game username: SynzFx
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Synzfx#3871
    First name (optional): (Wouldnt like to include my name) Just call me Synz
    Current age: 15
    Timezone: Uk

When are you most active? Im always active.
    How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week? im on mainly everyday, so a couple hours a day

What server(s) are you the most active on? Only Breachpvp
    What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? I just like factions.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? I was banned last year for admitting to hacks.
    If so, why should this not affect your chances? It should affect my chances since im applying for staff when i have been banned for admitting to hacks,
    That means some players may say that i hack in the future.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for? I love helping people, its just really fun for me.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant? Not sure really.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? My mistake was using a hacked client. I fixed it by admitting i was in the wrong.
    What did you learn from it? Never to use Blacklisted mods on a server, since they give a unfair advantage.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I have never been a staff member of any server before. But i know some of the basics of factions and whats right and whats wrong.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? Im a very chill person, and i listen to people and help them when they need it.

9What about your greatest weaknesses? I dont have any weaknesses that im aware of.
    How do you get past them? N/A

Are you active on our Discord server? Mainly yes.

Is there anything else you would like to add? Yes,
    Im synz a very chill person, i like helping other people alot, Ive played alot of factions in the past and really enjoy playing it.

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator

How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week? im on mainly everyday, so a couple hours a day

What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? I just like factions.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? I was banned last year for admitting to hacks.
    If so, why should this not affect your chances? It should affect my chances since im applying for staff when i have been banned for admitting to hacks,

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for? I love helping people, its just really fun for me.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? My mistake was using a hacked client. I fixed it by admitting i was in the wrong.
    What did you learn from it? Never to use Blacklisted mods on a server, since they give a unfair advantage.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I have never been a staff member of any server before. But i know some of the basics of factions and whats right and whats wrong.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? Im a very chill person, and i listen to people and help them when they need it.

9What about your greatest weaknesses? I dont have any weaknesses that im aware of.

Im synz a very chill person, i like helping other people alot, Ive played alot of factions in the past and really enjoy playing it.
    Hello Synzfx,

You could definitely fix some grammar issues and capitalization errors. I would recommend bolding the questions and adding more detail. If you need any help just pm me on discord. :)

ItsTooDefault

Hello Synzfx,

You could definitely fix some grammar issues and capitalization errors. I would recommend bolding the questions and adding more detail. If you need any help just pm me on discord. :)
    I definitely agree you need a lot more detail. Also changing the answer and questions to different colors will help this app a lot

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator

Nothing has been changed... Please fix some things soon or we may have to deny your application.