• Join our Discord
  • Cjxey's Staff Application.

Cjxey

In-Game username: Cjxey
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): .cjxey#6469
    First name (optional): Callum
    Current age: 15
    Timezone: BST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

The following is in BST time and is my available playtime and I will not be on breach all of the time.

Monday- 4pm-10pm
    Tuesday- 4pm-10pm
    Wednesday- 4pm-10pm
    Thursday-4pm-10pm
    Friday-4pm-2am
    Saturday-12pm-4am
    Sunday-12pm-10pm

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?

I am active on breach, dominion and Saico. I am very interested in factions after coming back from a break. I am very competitive and always strive to be the best, therefore I like the factions game mode as it is very competitive against other factions.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have not been banned.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

As a mod i'll be able to support the community much more than I can as a player. As a staff member, I can provide additional support to any player that needs help. I am also familiar with different types of hacks and clients, and I am able to spot when a player is cheating. Having a position as a moderator means I can help players in need of support, which I love doing. In life, I aim to help out others as much as I can, this includes scenarios when I am playing on minecraft.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?

I feel as though I am more determined and dedicated over other applicants. I will choose helping players over actually playing the game and I would put as much time as I can in to helping others and ensure they are enjoying their experience on the server. I also am very patient with others and i feel as if I am able to handle whatever situation is thrown at me.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

Unfortunately, I have not been playing Breach for too long, meaning I have not made any mistakes just yet.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I do not have any proof of these as I do not usually keep screenshots.
    CrossPVP- Helper, eventually promoted to mod, then Sr.Mod
    ElementMC- Helper, eventually promoted to Admin, then Manager however I resigned because of IRL problems.
    LynxRaids-Helper
    GalaxMC- Founder

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

I feel as if I have a very good knowledge of factions in general. Having played for multiple years and currently playing in competitive factions, I am confident in my knowledge and feel that I know a lot about the game mode overall. Also, as I have played a lot, I am familiar with many of the common rules such as buffer claims and cannoning speeds. Within my previous staff positions, I have learnt many things about moderating and being a staff member and how to conduct myself as a staff member. A good example of this is handling player reports and ban appeals, something I am very confident in.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I think that meeting new people is something I sometimes find hard. This does not apply online, I will happily speak to new people online. Also, I sometimes find it hard to distinguish between a lie and the truth, meaning I sometimes look at things differently to how they should be. An example is an argument, I may sometimes get the truth and a lie mixed up.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes, I am active usually on 12 hours a day on weekdays and upwards of that on weekends. I am very familiar with discord and i am capable with making and managing a server. I am also in the works of learning to develop a discord bot too. But overall, I am very comfortable with using discord and I enjoy using the application daily.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Only just started playing here, however I can already tell its a great server and I am going to have a lot of fun on it. The community seems nice and I am very happy to meet everyone and meet new people who join

Last edited:

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Current age:15
    Timezone:BST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    I am most active on weekends, however in the week I am active once i finish school. On weekdays i can put in 2-3 hours a day of work, and on weekends around 4-5 hours a day.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    I am active on breach, dominion and Saico. I am very interested in factions after coming back from a break. I am very competitive and always strive to be the best, therefore I like the factions game mode as it is very competitive against other factions.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have not been banned.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    As a mod i'll be able to support the community much more than I can as a player. As a staff member, I can provide additional support to any player that needs help. I am also familiar with different types of hacks and clients, and I am able to spot when a player is cheating. Having a position as a moderator means I can help players in need of support, which I love doing. In life, I aim to help out others as much as I can, this includes scenarios when I am playing on minecraft.

I feel as though I am more determined and dedicated over other applicants. I will choose helping players over actually playing the game and I would put as much time as I can in to helping others and ensure they are enjoying their experience on the server. I also am very patient with others and i feel as if I am able to handle whatever situation is thrown at me.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    Unfortunately, I have not been playing Breach for too long, meaning I have not made any mistakes just yet.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

ElementMC- Helper, eventually promoted to Admin, then Manager however I resigned because of IRL problems.
    LynxRaids-Helper
    GalaxMC- Founder

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    I feel as if my knowledge of factions and knowing how to handle scenarios that are given to me.

I think that meeting new people is something I sometimes find hard. This does not apply online, I will happily speak to new people online.

Yes, I am active usually on 12 hours a day on weekdays and upwards of that on weekends.

Only just started playing here, however I can already tell its a great server and I am going to have a lot of fun on it.
    Hey!

I like your application, it looks pretty good so far! I would suggest changing the color of the questions so that it is easier to separate the questions from the answers. I would also suggest fixing some simple grammar issues and adding more detail overall!

Good work!
    -Slipest

Cjxey

Hey!

I like your application, it looks pretty good so far! I would suggest changing the color of the questions so that it is easier to separate the questions from the answers. I would also suggest fixing some simple grammar issues and adding more detail overall!

Good work!
    -Slipest
    Sure! Thanks for the advice

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator
    Current age:15
    Timezone:BST

I am most active on weekends, however in the week I am active once i finish school. On weekdays i can put in 2-3 hours a day of work, and on weekends around 4-5 hours a day.

I have not been banned.

LynxRaids-Helper
    GalaxMC- Founder

I feel as if my knowledge of factions and knowing how to handle scenarios that are given to me.

I think that meeting new people is something I sometimes find hard. This does not apply online, I will happily speak to new people online.

Yes, I am active usually on 12 hours a day on weekdays and upwards of that on weekends.

Only just started playing here, however I can already tell its a great server and I am going to have a lot of fun on it.
    Good evening Cj,

I like the application, I would recommend to bold the questions and making sure all questions are separated from the answers. You can always add more detail to your application, if you need help pm me on discord. :)

Cjxey

Good evening Cj,

I like the application, I would recommend to bold the questions and making sure all questions are separated from the answers. You can always add more detail to your application, if you need help pm me on discord. :)
    Sure! Thankyou :)

Weyo_

Im linking the application very much. And i know that your active and like to help you get a fat. +! From međŸ˜‡ but try to are those suggestions above my comment. To make it even more better

Bjben

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Hey Cj!
    I personaly love this application, its one of the best ive seen so far.

I will take another look over this application in 1-3 hours and with the help of an Administrator we will decicde what to do.

CwRekZ_

Sr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Sr. Moderator
    Your application has been reopened and Denied due to lack of activity in game. Sorry for the miscommunication.