• Join our Discord
  • Staff Application

_ItzMeCorey_1

In-Game username: _ItzMeCorey_1
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Corey#8724
    First name (optional): Corey
    Current age: 16
    Timezone: EU/GMT

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week? In a week I can do more than 24 hour If I have nothing planned.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? The one currently open.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No I have not.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for? I will help out the staff and also players and if needs to be I will warn or mute if a player is doing something that they shouldn't.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant? I know the basic rules that every server should have I also thar when someone is hacking I report them with proof and get a higher staff member to ban the person.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? Suprizingly havent had any mistakes. Unless it's in real life.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I havent really had any previous experience but I do know what to do.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? I would know when someone is doing something wrong.

9What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

Are you active on our Discord server? Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add? No

vyan

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Hey _ItzMeCorey_1

You should put more detail on your staff application just saying if you really want to become a Staff Member
    + fix grammar mistakes and typo's :O

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week? In a week I can do more than 24 hour If I have nothing planned.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested? The one currently open.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? No I have not.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for? I will help out the staff and also players and if needs to be I will warn or mute if a player is doing something that they shouldn't.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant? I know the basic rules that every server should have I also thar when someone is hacking I report them with proof and get a higher staff member to ban the person.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? Suprizingly havent had any mistakes. Unless it's in real life.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I havent really had any previous experience but I do know what to do.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? I would know when someone is doing something wrong.

Hey!

It looks like you left a few questions empty while filling out your application. I would suggest filling those out and fixing some grammar/spelling issues. It would also be great if you added more detail overall.

-Slipest

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator

You have 48 hours to do something with your application or it will be denied.

Cjxey

^^ I also suggest seperating questions and answers for a clear view and add more detail overall.