Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Default's application

ItsTooDefault

In-Game Username: ItsTooDefault.
    DiscordTag: ItsTooDefault#3879.
    First Name (Optional): Noah
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone / Country: Central Daylight Time (Texas).

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to Breach in a week?
    Well, I am very active, on Minecraft
    Monday - Friday (Normally) I'm on For about 6-9+ hours
    Saturday and Sunday (Normally) I'm on For about 8-12+ hours
    50+ hours a week

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    Breachpvp (Factions)
    I like how Op it is.
    the community/staff helped me decide this would be my favorite server back in 2016.
    I also like how easy it is to get money, and how most players are nice.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Nope, I haven't. I don't plan on doing anything remotely close to bannable. Since I know every rule (practically ) I know what not to do so I won't get banned. I really would hate to be banned because I love this server.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I know how to detect most hacks. I have a pretty chill attitude.
    I have always felt the need to help people lol.
    I am sorta known on the server and not really hated by anyone I know lol, I see that as an advantage towards gaining respect quicker.
    I feel I could quickly become one of the most liked and better helpers and possibly get promoted because or how I handle issues.

What issues do you see with Breach that you feel could be fixed?
    The only issues I see as of now, are /ftop. And /vote. Besides those, The gen buckets, aswell. Some /f (--) commands don't work. I feel an updated factions plugin would help (although I don't see many negatives)

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    Hm, I don't remember ever making a mistake as in warns/bans/mutes, etc. I don't see me getting in any trouble. I haven't backed since 2014 (except when sr.mod to see ways hacks look in game to help me catch more.) I haven't ever been banned for hacks.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have over 2 years experience in helping on servers I was a Sr. Mod for a smaller server named MineLink, but it was slowly dying, but their team of staff was growing, I felt like there were too many staff for a small server like that so I resigned. I enjoyed helping the community, and on that server, I was very active and had over 210 bans, I know almost every rule. I can find most clients (inc. Ghost) in ss. I am familiar of how to be a staff member in the ways of not getting demoted instantly and staying for a few years.

Why should we choose you, over any other applicant?
    Well, I feel since I've played the server for years, Been Sr. Mod before, have decent knowledge (Imo) of helping on a staff team, I think I have a decent chance of getting accepted. also I have noticed a lot of people who applied are afk so many times and I feel since I'm never afk for longer then a minute I see this as a benefit

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Well, one of my greatest strengths is I have always been a leader, and I've learned to detect almost every noticeable hack.
    Another one is I'm very active and can respond to player reports.
    Also, I know a few of the staff members and I don't feel like any really dislike me, so I think this will benefit me in a feel different ways.
    I am never afk every time my account is online I am there.
    I know every rule practically.
    I'm familiar with being staff / being around the negativity staff tend to get so I don't let it get to my head.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    Well my greatest weakness is probably I get a little lazy sometimes (due to sleep hours). I can get around this by actually sleeping. Another weakness of mine is PvP , I've recently been learning and gotten a bit better at pvp.
    Are you active on our Discord server?
    Every time I'm online, I have discord open. I'm fairly active and will respond within 30 minutes or an hour depending on what I am doing at said time. I am on discord up to 10 hours a day (normally). I also check the breach PvP discord every 10-15 minutes.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
    I am very active in the server and have recently been playing for hours on end and this week alone I have close to 2 full days on. As of now Breach is the only server I play and enjoy the community there as I am not in of the many people hated by the majority. I feel I am always help ing people even though I'm not staff. I appreciate all the feedback and this is edited.

Last edited:

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator

50+ hours a week

Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    Breachpvp (Factions)

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Nope, I haven't.

How do you feel that you'd make a contribution to Breach with the position you're applying for?
    I am sorta known on the server and not really hated by anyone I know lol, I see that as an advantage towards gaining respect quicker.

The only issues I see as of now, are /ftop. And /vote. Besides those, I don't really know.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on Breach? How did you fix that mistake? What did you
    learn from it?
    Hm, I don't remember ever making a mistake as in warns/bans/mutes, etc.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I have over 2 years experience in helping on servers I was a Sr. Mod for a smaller server named MineLink, but it was slowly dying, but their team of staff was growing, I felt like there were too many staff for a small server like that so I resigned. I enjoyed helping the community, and on that server, I was very active and had over 210 bans,

Well, I feel since I've played the server for years, Been Sr. Mod before, have decent knowledge (Imo) of helping on a staff team, I think I have a decent chance of getting accepted.

Tell us your greatest strengths? How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Well, one of my greatest strengths is I have always been a leader, and I've learned to detect almost every noticeable hack.
    Also, I know a few of the staff members and I don't feel like any really dislike me, so I think this will benefit me in a feel different ways.

Well, my greatest weakness is the fact I haven't helped on this server yet so don't really know what the community will think of me as a helper or anything on the staff team.
    Every time I'm online, I have discord open. I'm fairly active and will respond within 30 minutes or an hour depending on what I am doing at said time.

I hope this Application is accepted or I hope I get feedback, so I can improve it later on the line.
    Good Evening Default,

I like your application but there is somethings you can fix, starting with detail.

The question "Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?" you can add much more detail; you stated, "Breachpvp (Factions)" that can answer most or all of the question "Which server(s) are you most active on?" but you missed the rest of the question. What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested? You could say, "The shards keep me interested in this game mode by..." and or "Stacked armor/tools/potions keeps me interested by..."

ItsTooDefault

@
    Good Evening Default,

I like your application but there is somethings you can fix, starting with detail.

The question "Which server(s) are you most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?" you can add much more detail; you stated, "Breachpvp (Factions)" that can answer most or all of the question "Which server(s) are you most active on?" but you missed the rest of the question. What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested? You could say, "The shards keep me interested in this game mode by..." and or "Stacked armor/tools/potions keeps me interested by..."
    Ok, thanks for the feedback it's been edited

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper

50+ hours a week

Breachpvp (Factions)
    I like how Op it is.

Nope, I haven't.

The only issues I see as of now, are /ftop. And /vote. Besides those, I don't really know.

learn from it?
    Hm, I don't remember ever making a mistake as in warns/bans/mutes, etc.

I have over 2 years experience in helping on servers I was a Sr. Mod for a smaller server named MineLink, but it was slowly dying, but their team of staff was growing, I felt like there were too many staff for a small server like that so I resigned. I enjoyed helping the community, and on that server, I was very active and had over 210 bans,

Well, I feel since I've played the server for years, Been Sr. Mod before, have decent knowledge (Imo) of helping on a staff team, I think I have a decent chance of getting accepted.

Well, my greatest weakness is the fact I haven't helped on this server yet so don't really know what the community will think of me as a helper or anything on the staff team.
    Every time I'm online, I have discord open. I'm fairly active and will respond within 30 minutes or an hour depending on what I am doing at said time.

I hope this Application is accepted or I hope I get feedback, so I can improve it later on the line.
    Heyy!

I like how you have the questions and the answers separated and have minimal grammar/spelling issues. One thing your application severely lacks in is detail. You could use some detail pretty much on every question so that it gives recruiters more information about you.

-Slipest

ItsTooDefault

Heyy!

I like how you have the questions and the answers separated and have minimal grammar/spelling issues. One thing your application severely lacks in is detail. You could use some detail pretty much on every question so that it gives recruiters more information about you.

-Slipest
    Thanks! I appreciate the response and you take the time to respond <3 much love.

Weyo_

Good guy . Choose the server above his faction and likes to help me with people. But if i was you i should add a bit more detail and fix the suggestions up here but you have a solid +1 from me <3

ItsTooDefault

Good guy . Choose the server above his faction and likes to help me with people. But if i was you i should add a bit more detail and fix the suggestions up here but you have a solid +1 from me <3
    Thanks, <3 I have edited almost every question.

Thanks to all who gave feedback :p

Last edited:

ICopyAndPaste

I really love this application. It looks like you've spent a lot of time on it, And I respect that, other than that. I see that you have a lot of previous experience as a staff member, and as you did mention. everyone does indeed like you. I feel like you would be a great addition to the staff team, and I'm 100% certain nobody would mind you joining the staff team. Overall Personally I'd be happy to have you join the staff team you're a great guy. good luck to you

1+ from me :)

Bjben

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager

50+ hours a week

Breachpvp (Factions)
    I like how Op it is.
    the community/staff helped me decide this would be my favorite server back in 2016.
    I also like how easy it is to get money, and how most players are nice.

Nope, I haven't. I don't plan on doing anything remotely close to bannable. Since I know every rule (practically ) I know what not to do so I won't get banned. I really would hate to be banned because I love this server.

I feel I could quickly become one of the most liked and better helpers and possibly get promoted because or how I handle issues.

The only issues I see as of now, are /ftop. And /vote. Besides those, The gen buckets, aswell. Some /f (--) commands don't work. I feel an updated factions plugin would help (although I don't see many negatives)

learn from it?
    Hm, I don't remember ever making a mistake as in warns/bans/mutes, etc. I don't see me getting in any trouble. I haven't backed since 2014 (except when sr.mod to see ways hacks look in game to help me catch more.) I haven't ever been banned for hacks.

I have over 2 years experience in helping on servers I was a Sr. Mod for a smaller server named MineLink, but it was slowly dying, but their team of staff was growing, I felt like there were too many staff for a small server like that so I resigned. I enjoyed helping the community, and on that server, I was very active and had over 210 bans, I know almost every rule. I can find most clients (inc. Ghost) in ss. I am familiar of how to be a staff member in the ways of not getting demoted instantly and staying for a few years.

Well, I feel since I've played the server for years, Been Sr. Mod before, have decent knowledge (Imo) of helping on a staff team, I think I have a decent chance of getting accepted. also I have noticed a lot of people who applied are afk so many times and I feel since I'm never afk for longer then a minute I see this as a benefit

I am never afk every time my account is online I am there.
    I know every rule practically.
    I'm familiar with being staff / being around the negativity staff tend to get so I don't let it get to my head.

Well my greatest weakness is probably I get a little lazy sometimes (due to sleep hours). I can get around this by actually sleeping. Another weakness of mine is PvP , I've recently been learning and gotten a bit better at pvp.
    Every time I'm online, I have discord open. I'm fairly active and will respond within 30 minutes or an hour depending on what I am doing at said time. I am on discord up to 10 hours a day (normally). I also check the breach PvP discord every 10-15 minutes.

I am very active in the server and have recently been playing for hours on end and this week alone I have close to 2 full days on. As of now Breach is the only server I play and enjoy the community there as I am not in of the many people hated by the majority. I feel I am always help ing people even though I'm not staff. I appreciate all the feedback and this is edited.
    Hey Default!
    Your application is very good, one of the best I personally have seen lately.
    Good detail, alomost 0 gramma mistakes, easy to read. I can't find anything to help your application out as it holds all of the good things that are needed.

You're a highly good player as I have seen so far.
    Good Luck! +1

ItsTooDefault

Hey Default!
    Your application is very good, one of the best I personally have seen lately.
    Good detail, alomost 0 gramma mistakes, easy to read. I can't find anything to help your application out as it holds all of the good things that are needed.

You're a highly good player as I have seen so far.
    Good Luck! +1
    + all others,

Tysm for the responses actually means a lot to me even if I get denied. <3

vyan

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Great guy not gonna lie :D i would love to see you as a staff member + Great Staff App to be honest 1 of the best so far. I hope you get accepted :p

-vyan <3

Bjben

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Hey Default!
    Looking forward to future staffing with you. Ill look over this application in the next 1-3 hours and another Admin and me will decide what we will do!