• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • i would like to help your server

ZenGen

My minecraft name ZenGen and i am 12 years old and i have been playing on your server for about 5 years and would like to help your server
    i would like to apply to help your server. i would be going around and helping new players if there stuck.
    Breach is the main server i play on as i think it is better than most faction servers also i get along with players quite well and i am not toxic to other players.
    i have only bean banned once as they did it by mistake and had to buy a unban.
    one of your admin inspired me to be a helper as when i was new to your server he helped me, when i didnt know what to do.

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    My minecraft name ZenGen and i am 12 years old and i have been playing on your server for about 5 years and would like to help your server
    i would like to apply to help your server. i would be going around and helping new players if there stuck.
    Breach is the main server i play on as i think it is better than most faction servers also i get along with players quite well and i am not toxic to other players.
    i have only bean banned once as they did it by mistake and had to buy a unban.
    one of your admin inspired me to be a helper as when i was new to your server he helped me, when i didnt know what to do.
    Hey!

I would suggest using the correct format! Some other things that could improve your application are more detail and fixing some spelling and grammar issues.