xXGOLD_DIGXx

My in game user name is xXGOLD_DIGXx
    Discord tag I.Ride.Trains #8427
    First name Ethan
    Current age 11
    Time zone GMT
    I am most active on weekends I play about 25 hours every weekend
    I am most active on BreachPvP I play Factions
    I have been banned but these older kids told me to when I was like 9 I don't think this will affect me as I am now not using any thing
    I will contribute Time and I will help people with what they cant do
    You should chose me because I am Not Toxic and I don't smell
    I have not had any experience with other servers But it wont affect my chances because I kinda know what to do
    My greatest strength is helping people and reporting bugs or something and having fun.
    I don't really know my weaknesses
    Nothing else I want to add

Last edited:

Krandlar

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    In-Game username:
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234):
    First name (optional):
    Current age:
    Timezone:

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

9What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

Are you active on our Discord server?

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    My in game user name is xXGOLD_DIGXx My discord is I.Ride.Trains my tag is #8427 My name is Ethan I am 11 years old my time zone is GMT on Weekends I am most active I am on about 20 hours a week maybe more I play on Factions I have been banned 1 once but I got forced by my faction but that was a long time ago the things I would do for the server would be help people when they are stuck or need help with something you should chose me because I am not toxic and get along with people I have not been applied for any other server but this will not affect any thing I don't think I am strongest is helping or reporting hackers or other bugs I don't think I have a weakness accept from not any experience at being a part of a server I am active on your discord.
    Hey!

I would suggest that you use the format for applying found here: https://breachpvp.com/threads/12/

-Slipest

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator
    My in game user name is xXGOLD_DIGXx My discord is I.Ride.Trains my tag is #8427 My name is Ethan I am 11 years old my time zone is GMT on Weekends I am most active I am on about 20 hours a week maybe more I play on Factions I have been banned 1 once but I got forced by my faction but that was a long time ago the things I would do for the server would be help people when they are stuck or need help with something you should chose me because I am not toxic and get along with people I have not been applied for any other server but this will not affect any thing I don't think I am strongest is helping or reporting hackers or other bugs I don't think I have a weakness accept from not any experience at being a part of a server I am active on your discord.
    If you decide to use the proper application setup and need help pm me on discord, I would be glad to help.