Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    In-Game username: Krandlar

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Krandlar#2580

First name (optional): Joshua

Current age: 17

Timezone: EST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    Monday-Thursday
    18hours
    Friday-Sunday
    15hours
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

Factions is a gamemode I have always had a love for. I love the competitive nature
    and constant head on a swivel feeling that factions bring. I get along with the staff on Breach and would love to get the chance
    to work with them now and in the futrue

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have not

?How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    I can contribute to Breach in many ways like one being my past staff experience

I have alot of Modorator and Admin experience mostly on Opcraft I did end up resigning from those positions
    due to lack of time I could put into the game at that time period. I also have short manager experience as well as on opcraft

my role was a SM= Staff Manager i was in charge of promotions and demotions and any conflict that would break out in between the staff at any time.
    Second thing I would say is teamwork I understand teamwork is 50% of this job
    understanding where other people are coming from and walking/helping them thru it is a big factor in success of the team
    its hard to do thing on your own sometimes everyone needs a little push now and again.
    3rd i would say communication this is very very important in my opinion always making sure your team and players
    are okay is a must. I am very good with speaking with others and solving problems and getting

done what needs to be done on the server.
    I can also bring to BreachPvP a good attitude and time and effort I take what I do serious even if it is
    minecraft.
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    You should choose me because I am very good at getting stuff done fast and neat what i mean by that is
    i am a fast pace worker but i will always make sure the job gets done and that it comes first .
    I always love helping people even if its just a simple question like "how do i create a faction"
    knowing i helped someone even with something that small makes me feel good. Im also always on the move to
    throw suggestions and improving the server in any way im always looking for growth and improvment in my team and in the server.
    I am also very easy to get along with I dont look for toxic comment. little factions arguments are fine and fun
    but i would never say stuff like "kill yourself" ect. in my opinion being toxic like this is unacceptable
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

I can not recall of a time iv made a mistake on the breach network

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    I only have past staff experience on Opcraft but on the server I was a Staff manager, Moderator and an admin.
    I ended up resigning from both of these positions due to lack of time I had to put on the server.
    All these ranks were in the span of about 8 months on the server.
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    Problem solving I think this is one of my top strengths I am very good at talking things thru with others
    and not running to make a split second decision unless needed.
    Also patience I am very patience and lenient I let people say what they have to say and tell thier side of the story
    I do not assume and I do not push this goes for my team or others
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    I am very critical on myself I always feel I could have done better or done more in situations
    I get past this by always making sure I put 100% into any and everything I do
    Creativity I also struggle with creativity I get around this one by always trying to brainstorm
    and think of new things to improve whatever im doing
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

Are you active on our Discord server?
    yes I am

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Thank you for taking the time to look over this!

Last edited:

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    Monday-Thursday

18hours
    Friday-Sunday
    15hours

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    Factions is a gamemode i have always had a love for. I love the competitive nature
    and constant head on a swivel feeling that factions bring. i get along with the staff on Breach and would love to get the chance
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have not

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    i have alot of Modorator and Admin experience mostly on Opcraft i didnt end up resigning from those positions
    due to lack of time i could put into the game at that time period. I also have short manager experience as well as on opcraft

my role was a SM= Staff Manager i was in charge of promotions and demotions and any conflict that would break out in between the staff at any time.
    Second thing i would say is teamwork i understand teamwork is 50% of this job
    understanding where other people are coming from and walking/helping them thru it is a big factor in success of the team
    its hard to do thing on your own sometimes everyone needs a little push now and again.

3rd i would say communication this is very very important in my opinion always making sure your team and players
    are okay is a must. I am very good with speaking with others and solving problems and getting

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    You should choose me because i am very good at getting stuff done fast and neat what i mean by that is
    i am a fast pace worker but i will always make sure the job gets done and that it comes first .
    I always love helping people even if its just a simple question like "how do i create a faction"
    knowing i helped someone even with something that small makes me feel good. Im also always on the move to
    throw suggestions and improving the server in any way im always looking for growth and improvment in my team and in the server.
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    Explains in " how do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPVP with the position youre applying for"
    sadly i do not have access to my old applications

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    Problem solving i think this is one of my top strengths i am very good at talking things thru with others
    Also patience i am very patience and lenient i let people say what they have to say and tell thier side of the story
    i do not assume and i do not push this goes for my team or others

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

9What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    I am very critical on myself i always feel i could have done better or done more in situations
    i get past this by always making sure i put 100% into any and everything i do
    Creativity i also struggle with creativity i get around this one by always trying to brainstorm

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

yes i am

Good morning Krandlar,

Glad to see you are applying for BreachPvP, I am here to help out a little bit with your application and give advice. If you need any help pm me on discord.

I wanted to start off by saying you should make sure to capitalize everything that needs to be capitalized like I's and words at the beginning of the sentence. Also if you would remove the underline from your answers it would make it easier to read.

Under the question, "Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly" you stated, "affect your chances as a potential staff member? Explains in " how do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPVP with the position youre applying for" sadly i do not have access to my old applications" You can definitely add more detail in your answer here, you can still say which servers you were previously staff on if you were staff on them or attempt to find old applications by finding the websites they were on if they are still up.

Krandlar

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Kip
    Good morning Krandlar,

Glad to see you are applying for BreachPvP, I am here to help out a little bit with your application and give advice. If you need any help pm me on discord.

I wanted to start off by saying you should make sure to capitalize everything that needs to be capitalized like I's and words at the beginning of the sentence. Also if you would remove the underline from your answers it would make it easier to read.

Under the question, "Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly" you stated, "affect your chances as a potential staff member? Explains in " how do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPVP with the position youre applying for" sadly i do not have access to my old applications" You can definitely add more detail in your answer here, you can still say which servers you were previously staff on if you were staff on them or attempt to find old applications by finding the websites they were on if they are still up.
    Thanks for the feedback!! i have made some changes

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    Monday-Thursday

18hours
    Friday-Sunday
    15hours

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

Factions is a gamemode I have always had a love for. I love the competitive nature
    and constant head on a swivel feeling that factions bring. I get along with the staff on Breach and would love to get the chance
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

I have not

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

I have alot of Modorator and Admin experience mostly on Opcraft I did end up resigning from those positions
    due to lack of time I could put into the game at that time period. I also have short manager experience as well as on opcraft

I can also bring to BreachPvP a good attitude and time and effort I take what I do serious even if it is
    minecraft.

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    You should choose me because I am very good at getting stuff done fast and neat what i mean by that is
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    I only have past staff experience on Opcraft but on the server I was a Staff manager, Moderator and an admin.
    I ended up resigning from both of these positions due to lack of time I had to put on the server.

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

Problem solving I think this is one of my top strengths I am very good at talking things thru with others
    Also patience I am very patience and lenient I let people say what they have to say and tell thier side of the story
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

I am very critical on myself I always feel I could have done better or done more in situations
    Creativity I also struggle with creativity I get around this one by always trying to brainstorm
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

yes I am

Hey!

You have some good points and interests in your application! One thing that I would like to see more of is detail. Your application could use a little more explanation in the "Why should we choose you over any other applicant?" section. It would also be good if you fixed some spelling/grammar issues.

Have a great day!
    Slipest

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    Monday-Thursday

18hours
    Friday-Sunday
    15hours

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

I have not

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

minecraft.

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓
    ┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

┏╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┓

┗╋━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━╋┛

yes I am

Keep all the questions and answers 1 color, much easier to read and look at.

DadsSideHoe

Admin
    Staff member
    Admin
    Manager
    Very good staff app i have seen you active in game and see you are helpful
    Congratulations You have been Accepted to the BreachPVP staff team you will get your perms asap <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.