Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    In-Game username: xd_Azures
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): xd_Azures | Hot#2573
    First name (optional): Aidan
    Current age: 16
    Timezone: EST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

I am most active during the weekend of course so Saturday and Sunday. In a week I can provide approximately 45+ hours, I play around 3 hours a day on weekdays and about 20+ hours during the weekend.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?

I am most active on SkyBlock Green but I still play factions with a team I am in. What keeps me interested in yellow is the stacked items; armor, pots, tools, etc. On green what keeps me entertained is the plugins used; void chests, crop hoppers, and custom enchant. Overall what keeps me most interested in Breach is the community. I have been a player on BreachPvP for a while and I like the players and how the server is setup.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have been banned many times on Breach for many different topics. This should not affect anyone's chances of becoming staff because it reflects the bad decision they made but not who they can be as a staff member or what they are capable of doing for the community.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

I am very experienced at staffing especially on Breach because I have staffed here many times throughout the past year. I know all the basic commands used to helping with tickets, questions, etc.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    I have been staff on many servers about 7 and I am used to the basic knowledge of staff commands and things that revolve around breach; the rules, commands, plugins, etc. I have played here for a few years so I have more experience over many others.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

A mistake I have made on Breach is arguing with others on the staff team over stupid shit. I apologized later on the forums, I learned that I need to chill on dumb topics and have to chill when it comes to arguments.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I can't remember the rest I was staff on but I was staff on a few others throughout the past year.

Server - MeleeCraft
    Rank - Moderator
    Demoted / Resigned - Resigned
    MeleeCraft was a faction server that was in progress for a long time. I had applied there so I could get a fresh start staffing on a server other than Breach of Clanyx. I was staff on the server for about 2 months: I resigned due to the fact that the progress getting done wasn't a whole lot and didn't anticipate staying much longer because of the number of people planning on attending the server because it was taking so long.

Server - Clanyx
    Rank - Admin
    Demoted / Resigned - Undefined
    Clanyx was another faction server that had just been started up. It was a server I applied for after leaving Breach, it was supposed to be a big thing and didn't make it far: I was staff for about a month. It was a great attempt and I loved it a lot. The server's discord was sold and the server went down due to lack of some problems.

Server - BreachPvP
    Rank - Sr. Mod
    Demoted / Resigned - Resigned
    I have been Helper through Sr. Mod. I love Breach I have been playing it for a few years now and it means a lot to me still. It's a fun server and never gets old. I resigned due to the lack of things happening and just not a motivation to continue staffing on the server.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

I am active, I play tons of hours throughout the week. I am honest, I always tell the truth in situations to make things easier for those handling it. I am friendly and welcoming to the community when players say hello I always make sure to give a good hey back to them. I am good with problem-solving because I am used to what goes on around breach and keep up with everything.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest weakness is taking things way to far in an argument. I take shit to a personal level and really hurt some feelings by the end of the day. Another one of my greatest weaknesses is being immature... I can be extremely childish when I joke around too much or am in a boring mod.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes, ranked #3 level 12 currently on the discord, I am on constantly when I get home from school and I check it every morning.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Sub to Mr. Beast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.