Status
    Not open for further replies.

stephen

In-Game Username: soupnerd
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Stephen#4469
    First name (optional): Stephen
    Current age: 14
    Timezone: GMT

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week? I'm most active during the weekends and can provide up to 16 hours a week probably more

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested? I'd be most active on either kitpvp or factions as its the PVP aspect of Minecraft that keeps me interested with it

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances? nope

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for? I'm good at ss'. I'm quite silly but I can keep my cool and be serious in situations that need it I can be active quite a lot and all around just be a great addition the team :)

Why should we choose you over any other applicant? Because I'm really reliable and can be online many hours of the day, I don't have beef with anyone on the server as far as I'm aware. I know what I'm doing when it comes to staffing and being professional but can also mess around when things are more chill

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it? n/a

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? I have experience on servers with over 15 people at a time about a year or so back if I remember rightly it was called valepvp and was a factions server with quite toxic players which of course, I managed well and punished where needed ;)

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your staffing, if accepted? I'm good at ssing as I've experienced it myself quite a lot, I'm good at PVP, I learn quick and I'm chill as I've been told

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them? I'm a taaaad bipolar and a bit ADHD but I've learnt to keep my stuff together and chill

Are you active on our Discord server? Yes I talk in public quite a lot and like to hang out in the public lounges

Is there anything else you would like to add? nope

Status
    Not open for further replies.