Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadsSideHoe

In-Game username: opting
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): opting#4669
    First name (optional): Nathan
    Current age: 18
    Timezone: EU

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    Monday to Friday: 3-6 Hours per day.
    Saturday & Sunday: 6-8 hours per day.

This can vary due to my job, I spend a lot of time doing out of hours planned jobs which will give me time to give notice if I cannot be active that day & I have a week of being called out any time if there is an emergency on a site. This would usually be one week per month.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am active mainly on Yellow (The factions server) as mainly have come back to see the competitive side of breach once again, as I did quit for some time but I came back because breach is a good server to play, I am also highly interested in the new KitPvP server you have coming soon which sounds like a lot of fun to me and would keep me even more interested :)

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have sadly been banned on BreachPvP before but i was going through one of them phases where I thought I didn't care about a lot of things when i really did but I changed since then quite a bit and it should not effect me chances because everyone deserves a second chance to show what you are capable of. People may judge but this would be a chance to regain trust in people that lost all trust in me.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    I want to become a staff member again because I enjoyed being apart of the team. I enjoyed helping players and I still help players as much as I possibly can. I have learnt a lot from being a staff member and I feel as though I have a lot more potential to put into the server.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    During my time at Breach I have learnt a lot of things that have gifted me a lot of self-growth. I had made mistakes but I also learnt from them. I was not really playing breach just staffing during my last time on the server if I'm honest and I feel as though that is the main reason I resigned. I forgot about the enjoyment of playing and since returning and playing on yellow I have really enjoyed it so far. I am looking into playing competitively on other realm resets too which will keep me busy across the network.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    Ex Manager (All i have to say)
    Helpful
    I know a decent amount about the commands and how to navigate the server.
    I can help where I can, I feel as though I am pretty helpful when it comes to me getting my friends on the server. I have to help them navigate for a bit, though it's easy to get the hang of after a few minutes.
    Loyal
    I feel as though I am pretty loyal when it comes to Breach
    I was pretty patient in waiting for the return of yellow. I suggest Breach for people who are looking for a server.
    Friendly
    I think if I could explain me in one word it would be friendly, I don't like to say I "hate" people. It's a strong word and I don't think people deserve it. I try to help people when I can, and when I can not, I navigate them towards someone who can, or tell them where to go for help.
    Even if I don't agree with someones opinion I will still respect it, because of you are fighting for something, it is something you feel very strongly about.
    Respectful
    I will respect you, even if you are quite rude to me I will not be rude towards you. There is no need to be rude when if you are nice to that one person you could very possibly change how they look at you and other people. You could help out tons of people by being nice to this rude person, and when they are rude privately tell them how that could have easily hurt someone.

Mature
    I'd like to say that I am pretty mature. I believe that everyone has a chance to be mature and not go in bad directions, not pick fights, not hurt people intentionally.
    Maturity to me is based on that.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I sadly have no weaknesses so can not answer this question

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes I am very active in fact I am 4th place on rank top in the discord server.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    opting over and out

Last edited:

Inferno

Helper
    Helper
    Alright so, I definitely like the application in general. But I do recommend to colour code it to make it easier to read. Id also recommend adding a bit more info. Other than that. Looking good.

xd_Azures

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

This can vary due to my job, I spend a lot of time doing out of hours planned jobs which will give me time to give notice if I cannot be active that day & I have a week of being called out any time if there is an emergency on a site. This would usually be one week per month.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am active mainly on Yellow (The factions server) as mainly have came back to see the competitive side of breach once again, as i did quit for some time but i came back because breach is a good server to play, I am also highly interested in the new KitPvP server you have coming soon which sounds like a lot of fun to me and would keep me even more interested :)

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I have sadly been banned on BreachPvP before but i was going through one of them phases where i thought i didn't care about a lot of things when i really did but i changed since then quite a bit and it should not effect me chances because everyone deserves a second chance to show what you are capable of. People may judge but this would be a chance to regain trust in people that lost all trust in me.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    I want to become a staff member again because I enjoyed being apart of the team. I enjoyed helping players and I still help players as much as I possibly can. I have learnt a lot from being a staff member and I feel as though I have a lot more potential to put into the server.

During my time at breach I have learnt a lot of things that have gifted me a lot of self growth. I had made mistakes but I also learnt from them. I was not really playing breach just staffing during my last time on the server if I'm honest and I feel as though that is the main reason I resigned. I forgot about the enjoyment of playing and since returning and playing on yellow I have really enjoyed it so far. I am looking into playing competitively on other realm resets too which will keep me busy across the network.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    Helpful
    I can help where I can, I feel as though I am pretty helpful when it comes to me getting my friends on the server. I have to help them navigate for a bit, though it's easy to get the hang of after a few minutes.
    Loyal
    I was pretty patient in waiting for the return of yellow. I suggest Breach for people who are looking for a server.
    Friendly
    I think if I could explain me in one word it would be friendly, I don't like to say I "hate" people. It's a strong word and I don't think people deserve it. I try to help people when I can, and when I can not, I navigate them towards someone who can, or tell them where to go for help.
    Even if I don't agree with someones opinion I will still respect it, because of you are fighting for something, it is something you feel very strongly about.
    Respectful
    I will respect you, even if you are quite rude to me I will not be rude towards you. There is no need to be rude when if you are nice to that one person you could very possibly change how they look at you and other people. You could help out tons of people by being nice to this rude person, and when they are rude privately tell them how that could have easily hurt someone.

Mature
    I'd like to say that I am pretty mature. I believe that everyone has a chance to be mature and not go in bad directions, not pick fights, not hurt people intentionally.

Yes i am very active in fact i am 4th place on rank top in the discord server.

opting over and out
    Hello opting!

Glad to see you are reapplying for the BreachPvP Staff Team! My main recommendation for your staff app would be more detail, other than that there are just some small spelling errors and capitalization mistakes.

DadsSideHoe

Alright so, I definitely like the application in general. But I do recommend to colour code it to make it easier to read. Id also recommend adding a bit more info. Other than that. Looking good.
    Thank you for the constructive criticism I have added a colour code and on the info part i feel there is not more that i can add but more that i can show.

DadsSideHoe

Hello opting!

Glad to see you are reapplying for the BreachPvP Staff Team! My main recommendation for your staff app would be more detail, other than that there are just some small spelling errors and capitalization mistakes.
    If you would like to point out the punctuation errors i would happily chance them
    Thank you very much for the reply i have missed the staffing aspect

xd_Azures

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper

I am active mainly on Yellow (The factions server) as mainly have came back to see the competitive side of breach once again, as i did quit for some time but i came back because breach is a good server to play, I am also highly interested in the new KitPvP server you have coming soon which sounds like a lot of fun to me and would keep me even more interested :)

I have sadly been banned on BreachPvP before but i was going through one of them phases where i thought i didn't care about a lot of things when i really did but i changed since then quite a bit and it should not effect me chances because everyone deserves a second chance to show what you are capable of. People may judge but this would be a chance to regain trust in people that lost all trust in me.

During my time at breach I have learnt a lot of things that have gifted me a lot of self growth. I had made mistakes but I also learnt from them. I was not really playing breach just staffing during my last time on the server if I'm honest and I feel as though that is the main reason I resigned. I forgot about the enjoyment of playing and since returning and playing on yellow I have really enjoyed it so far. I am looking into playing competitively on other realm resets too which will keep me busy across the network.

Helpful
    Loyal
    Friendly
    Respectful

Mature

Yes i am very active in fact i am 4th place on rank top in the discord server.

opting over and out
    1581558693589.png
    1581558765771.png

Donkey

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Staff Management
    Reports Team
    Hello Opting!

You have been denied by the decision of the staff team, you may reply in 2 weeks and try again next time <3

- SM Donkey

Status
    Not open for further replies.