Inferno

Helper
    Helper
    In-Game username: InfernoBlock

DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Inferno#1190

First name (optional):

Current age:

Timezone: EST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

I'm most active on weekends (of course) but I'm still usually active on weekdays. I'd be on usually 1-3 hours on weekdays. And more around 3-5 on weekends.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?

I use to think that factions were interesting and fun, but after trying out skyblock for a little I found it keeps me most interested. It has such unique features that are also there on factions, however, factions never had voidchests, skyblock does. I find that will bring in many players and keep them interested in the server. I do however also enjoy factions, the SuperOP game-mode is very amusing and will keep me interested.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have been banned yes. However, I do feel that the ban should not affect my chances, what I allegedly was doing was not affecting anyone nor was it an advantage. I still do not admit to it but have decided that after several arguing its time to drop and forget about it. I bought an unban so I would hope that the ban is just forgotten about. I feel that it should not affect my chances as I've paid my debt to it and have since then forgotten about it.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

I feel that my experience with my availability will make a huge contribution to BreachPvP as I have all the necessary skills and knowledge to help out in most situations. I've more than proven it by owning my server and being staff in many others. I see that at the moment there are a lot of things to be fixed but not many people working on it. I want to come on, lighten the load for the other staff and do a few things. I am very skilled in configuration plugins and have a few custom ones myself. I am applying for the developer position but will also work as a developer, I mainly would like to work on plugins and finding/fixing bugs.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?

I feel I have a higher advantage over most other applicants because I have competence. I really would like to become a developer on BreachPvP and am willing to prove it. I have a lot of experience and time to spare. Most applicants will just apply for the sake of getting the rank/role, I apply because I truly want to help out and work on the server, unlike many other staff hunters. I have been on breach for very long now and find that I know my way around the server. This will help a lot in my chances as I will be giving my 100% on the server and I feel it would make the server much more enjoyable for players, aka finding fixes for lag. Unlike many other applicants, I will listen to what the players suggest or report. I will try and see what fixes that would be mutual to both the server and the player.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

What I would consider being my biggest mistake is my resignation around a year ago. I had many things going on and decided I did not have any time for Minecraft anymore. Since then my worries and issues are now over, that's how I fixed them. I learned that instead of resigning I should have explained my current situation and maybe I could've still been currently a part of the staff team.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I have been a staff member on BreachPvP as mentioned before. I do own a server at the moment which would not affect my time on breach as its all set and does not need any fixing anymore. This will maximize my time on breachpvp. Here is a little proof of my ownership:
    1581123532011.png

It currently ranges from 5-10 players as there have not been many advertisements set lately but that issue can and will be fixed soon. I have been a helper on BreachPvP and the only proof I really have is many of the players knowing it.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strengths are...
    My competence: If I want to do something I can put my mind to it and always get it done no matter the obstacles
    My experience: I have owned many servers in the past, have been staff on breachpvp meaning I know the server works.
    My flexible hours: Even during the weekdays I have plenty of time to work on BreachPvP.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

I would say my top weakness would be my patience and tolerance. I have no patience nor tolerance for anybody whos breaking the rules or being disrespectful. I will instantly take the measures required

Are you active on our Discord server?

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Last edited:

Bjben

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Support Team
    Staff Management
    Not to worry, Bad reviews will be deleted and frowned upon. Take your time.