Status
    Not open for further replies.

ItsEricc

In-Game username: ItsEricc
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Ericc#6835
    First name (optional): Eric
    Current age: 18
    Timezone: Pacific Standard Timezone

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

I am most active in the afternoon until nighttime. This is when I get out of school and am usually the most free. If my schedule is clear, I should be able to give 3-6 hours a day towards the server. Possibly, even more.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

Skyblock is my main game mode. I’ve been playing it competitively for years and also have been working with them. I’ve owned, made, and managed many Skyblock servers over the years, therefore I am quite experienced with them. Skyblock is a fairly simple game mode, but also fun. If done correctly Skyblock could have a lot of potential

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have not been banned on BreachPvP

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

I would make an instant contribution. With my configurator and management experience, I will be able to do anything the server needs of me. I would be able to add features, fix bugs, or manage other aspects of the server if needed.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

I should be chosen over other applicants because I know I am overly qualified. I’ve done this professionally and have been a freelancer for these skills. I believe that my skills will be of great use for BreachPvP and it’s future. I am also mature and work great with other members of the team. I have heard some rumors that the server’s staff are somewhat inexperienced or do not do their jobs and I would not be one of those if I joined. Instead, I would try my best to help those members learn and be better. I have not made a mistake on Breach.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

I have owned many small servers over the years and managed many as well. For a couple years, I was a professionally hired as a Configurations Developer or Manager for many servers. I have done free work, paid work, and been in every possible position. I love to work with smaller servers and help them grow and become great and reach their potential. I have been staff on some big servers as well.

Server Name (Average players at time)

VanityMC (3k Players)
    GotPvP (2k Players)
    PvPWars (3k Players)
    PvPingMC (300 Players)
    FactionsLab (200 players)
    Many other small servers (50+)

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    9What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

My greatest strengths are my skills and experience. They would contribute greatly to the development and growth of BreachPvP. I do not have any weaknesses.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Yes, I am

Is there anything else you would like to add?

You will only see positive results if I am added to your team :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Kiusta

Builder
    Builder
    First, off Eric, I'll start with major issues I see in this application.

#1. This application is unorganized, you have multiple questions that were meant to be answered separately that are now combined together.
    Example:

"Why should we choose you over any other applicant?"
    "Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?"

#2. Applying straight for a manager role is very risky for both you and this server. I'm assuming you don't have a lot of playtime on here so I personally think it would be better if you were to start at Helper and build your way up as most developers on here have done. This would allow for trust and friendships to be built with both the players and the staff team of BreachPVP.

#3. In the question "
    Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? " You have stated working for large quantities of servers. Could you provide proof of your past experiences as staff on these servers?

Now I'll give some suggestions to make this application better.

#1. I would suggest adding more details to the question: "
    Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? " This is one of the most important questions in an application. You should be trying to sell why you would excel as a staff member on here to whomever is reading this question. One sentence does not cut it.

#2. For the question: "Why should we choose you over any other applicant? " You claim to be overqualified for the role Manager, is there anything you can do to prove this? The manager is a very unique role, the manager literally oversees everything. The manager is always put in difficult positions or situations, most of the time you are the final say. This role is very important so if you could provide some more background information into why you are overqualified or even proof, please add it to the application.

#3. I see a few spelling mistakes in this application, altho they aren't really going to have an effect on your chances of being accepted I would fix them to make the application look more professional.

ItsEricc

First, off Eric, I'll start with major issues I see in this application.

#1. This application is unorganized, you have multiple questions that were meant to be answered separately that are now combined together.
    Example:

"Why should we choose you over any other applicant?"
    "Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?"

#2. Applying straight for a manager role is very risky for both you and this server. I'm assuming you don't have a lot of playtime on here so I personally think it would be better if you were to start at Helper and build your way up as most developers on here have done. This would allow for trust and friendships to be built with both the players and the staff team of BreachPVP.

#3. In the question "
    Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member? " You have stated working for large quantities of servers. Could you provide proof of your past experiences as staff on these servers?

Now I'll give some suggestions to make this application better.

#1. I would suggest adding more details to the question: "
    Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? " This is one of the most important questions in an application. You should be trying to sell why you would excel as a staff member on here to whomever is reading this question. One sentence does not cut it.

#2. For the question: "Why should we choose you over any other applicant? " You claim to be overqualified for the role Manager, is there anything you can do to prove this? The manager is a very unique role, the manager literally oversees everything. The manager is always put in difficult positions or situations, most of the time you are the final say. This role is very important so if you could provide some more background information into why you are overqualified or even proof, please add it to the application.

#3. I see a few spelling mistakes in this application, altho they aren't really going to have an effect on your chances of being accepted I would fix them to make the application look more professional.
    I typed this on my phone. I did not see an application format anywhere so I had to copy and paste a previous application and probably messed up the format. I know what I’m doing, I was not even going to make an application. I was on the server the whole day yesterday for its one day uptime. I’m applying for this position because I am qualified. I would not be able to utilize my abilities as a Helper. I also stated that I’ve been freelancing as a Manager / configurator. How could I prove this? If you want proof then I’d have to be given an opportunity to do work. If they want proof, they could discuss more with me privately. This was just to go over the basics, I wasn’t even going to make an application and strictly discuss through private messages.

ItsTooDefault

Admin
    Staff member
    Admin
    I typed this on my phone. I did not see an application format anywhere so I had to copy and paste a previous application and probably messed up the format. I know what I’m doing, I was not even going to make an application. I was on the server the whole day yesterday for its one day uptime. I’m applying for this position because I am qualified. I would not be able to utilize my abilities as a Helper. I also stated that I’ve been freelancing as a Manager / configurator. How could I prove this? If you want proof then I’d have to be given an opportunity to do work. If they want proof, they could discuss more with me privately. This was just to go over the basics, I wasn’t even going to make an application and strictly discuss through private messages.

Donkey

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Staff Management
    Reports Team
    Hello,

On behalf of our recruitment team at BreachPvP, we have decided to deny your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks. If you have any questions on why your application was denied, then please don't hesitate to PM me on the forums or on discord.

Best regards,
    Donkey <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.