Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • CrazyWiesel's Staff Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.

CrazyWinna

In-Game username: CrazyWinner
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): CrazyWinner#6224
    First name (optional): (Just call me "Crazy")
    Current age: 12
    Timezone: EST

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    I'm most active over 3 pm EST on weekdays, and active at almost all times during weekends or breaks. I can provide BreachPvp around 10-20 hours a week.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I'm most active on factions and soon to be skyblock. I'm interested because its a one of a kind experience, I've also been on BreachPvp for many years. I know almost everyone here and enjoy it.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I've been banned probbally around 10-15 times and blacklisted once. It's in the past, I haven't been banned since Vadex was admin. I'm older now and can understand more.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    BreachPvp needs active, staff I barely see any on when I'm online, and If that is because of timezones then its perfect cause I will be on when other staff won't.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    I'm learning and in need of experience, and very active.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I was blacklisted for getting mad at a owner, this was because a staff insided me and he refused to fix it. I fixed it by apologizing for what I had done. I learned not to be toxic and approach situations differently.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I've had one past moderation experience, but it isn't on a Minecraft server, its a discord server. It has 34,000 members and I'm a head mod, if you want proof I can send you the link to it on discord. It helps me because I know how to deal with people, I get dmed daily by people who don't know what their doing and I help them.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strengths is knowing when people are hacking. I've used hacks myself and watched many people use them, I've probbally reported a good 20 people on breach and 15-18 of them have been banned.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness is being annoying, this is usually when I'm fooling around and joking and people take me too serious for it. I get past it by pushing myself away from my computer when I have nothing to do.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes I look and chat on it a lot, I have discord always open cause I'm constantly chatting and modding.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    I may or may not watch hentai.

vyan

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Developer
    Support Team
    Staff Management
    Appeals Team
    Reports Team
    Hello! CrazyWinner
    Sadly you'r application will be DENIED!