• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Accepted ImPuppyHD's Official Staff application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Puppy

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    In-Game username: ImPuppyHD
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Puppy#4455
    First name (optional): -
    Current age:
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

Typically I'm more active on weekdays since I'm online schooled, But providing my time into breach will not be a difficult task for me as I know my time management. I can provide about 5-6 hours a day or even more. I can provide a maximum of 10 hours a day.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I tend to be more active on faction servers than any other game mode like skyblock or uhc etc. What keeps me interested in it is just the people, Faction servers usually tends to have more players on the server however, I will go to skyblock and make sure no one needs my help.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have actually been banned on BreachPvP Due to my lack of brain cells and I used a hacked client on a server member While I was a manager of the server, I do regret doing this and it will be on my staffing record but I'm willing to accept it and keep it out of the new staffing experience. This should not affect my chances due to the fact that I have learned not to do it, I have greatly matured from it, and therefore I do not see my self doing this again on the server or any for that matter. Besides, while the mistake was major, I do not think I should be held accountable since it was a long while ago and I have learned my lesson.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

I would make a good contribution to the server for my activity and playtime I can provide, I understand that my playtime currently doesnt look like it, its just because a lot of family stuff and shit hit me at one time to the point where I was only on 1 day a week. I understand doing this does not help my chances, but It is all clearing up leaving room for me to be active on the server.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?

My experience, I believe helps me in choosing me over any applicant, due to the fact most of that applicants may not know anything about staffing, whereas I do. I am not tooting my own horn, it is a statement that could also lead to factual claims.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

Hacking when I was a manager, I didn't really fix it as I learned from it. I learned from doing so, It is not professional and will be taken note of and noted in my staffing history. I understand this and I will be okay with it and hope that we can all look past is and move on.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

My previous staffing experience Is, being a manager on BreachPvp for about 4-5 months, Srmod for about 3-4 could be less and staff in general for about a year.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strength would have to be how helpful I can be. I am very helpful when it comes to new members joining the server and with this, I believe players do not pester staff when they are busy

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

Being inactive was a good weakness of mine because of family stuff. But I feel as if the inactiveness of me will not be an issue when im staffing.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Relatively active I could be more active though

Is there anything else you would like to add?

I just want to add that if you guys do give me a second chance, I will not disappoint yall, Most of you know how good I was staffing, and I still wanna prove yall it to this day. Just keep in mind, I will be better than I was and I take an oath to that, No toxicity just straight staffing.

Last edited:

vyan

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Developer
    Support Team
    Staff Management
    Appeals Team
    Reports Team
    Hello! Puppy Your staff application will be *PENDING*

I like your staff application I'll just need confirmation of owners and their thoughts on it too

Have a nice day!
    -BreachPvP management

~vyan

xd_Azures

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Hello Puppy,

Good application but still lots more you can do! You could still use more detail on some questions
    In-Game username: ImPuppyHD
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): Puppy#4455
    First name (optional): -
    Current age:
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?

Typically I'm more active on weekdays since I'm online schooled, But providing my time into breach will not be a difficult task for me as I know my time management. I can provide about 5-6 hours a day or even more. I can provide a maximum of 10 hours a day.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?

I tend to be more active on faction servers than any other game mode like skyblock or uhc etc. What keeps me interested in it is just the people, Faction servers usually tends to have more players on the server however, I will go to skyblock and make sure no one needs my help.

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

I have actually been banned on BreachPvP Due to my lack of brain cells and I used a hacked client on a server member While I was a manager of the server, I do regret doing this and it will be on my staffing record but I'm willing to accept it and keep it out of the new staffing experience. This should not affect my chances due to the fact that I have learned not to do it, I have greatly matured from it, and therefore I do not see my self doing this again on the server or any for that matter. Besides, while the mistake was major, I do not think I should be held accountable since it was a long while ago and I have learned my lesson.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?

I would make a good contribution to the server for my activity and playtime I can provide, I understand that my playtime currently doesnt look like it, its just because a lot of family stuff and shit hit me at one time to the point where I was only on 1 day a week. I understand doing this does not help my chances, but It is all clearing up leaving room for me to be active on the server.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?

My experience, I believe helps me in choosing me over any applicant, due to the fact most of that applicants may not know anything about staffing, whereas I do. I am not tooting my own horn, it is a statement that could also lead to factual claims.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

Hacking when I was a manager, I didn't really fix it as I learned from it. I learned from doing so, It is not professional and will be taken note of and noted in my staffing history. I understand this and I will be okay with it and hope that we can all look past is and move on.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?

My previous staffing experience Is, being a manager on BreachPvp for about 4-5 months, Srmod for about 3-4 could be less and staff in general for about a year.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

My greatest strength would have to be how helpful I can be. I am very helpful when it comes to new members joining the server and with this, I believe players do not pester staff when they are busy

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?

Being inactive was a good weakness of mine because of family stuff. But I feel as if the inactiveness of me will not be an issue when im staffing.

Are you active on our Discord server?

Relatively active I could be more active though

Is there anything else you would like to add?

I just want to add that if you guys do give me a second chance, I will not disappoint yall, Most of you know how good I was staffing, and I still wanna prove yall it to this day. Just keep in mind, I will be better than I was and I take an oath to that, No toxicity just straight staffing.
    Hello Puppy!

I like your application but it still lacks some light things. It lacks some detail and would look much nicer and easier to read if you used something other than white for the answers you provided. If you would like any help with detail just pm a staff on discord that would like to help.

Puppy

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Hello Puppy,

Good application but still lots more you can do! You could still use more detail on some questions

Hello Puppy!

I like your application but it still lacks some light things. It lacks some detail and would look much nicer and easier to read if you used something other than white for the answers you provided. If you would like any help with detail just pm a staff on discord that would like to help.
    Hello xd_Azures,

I have edited my application to make it smoother to read!

What spots in my application are needing detail? I'd love to know so I can fix it!

Inferno

Helper
    Helper
    Hey puppy, I like the application but please add more info in general. ( Most questions that is ) Looking golden! Goodluck

Status
    Not open for further replies.