Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Slipest/xOMGItzBurger

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Hey yall,

My name is Slipest, and my old name was xOMGItzBurger, which you may remember me by. I have been playing BreachPvP for at least 3 years and have made many friends on BreachPvP. I became a Helper on BreachPvP near the end of summer last year, back when 4thReichLeader was the staff manager. I quickly progressed through the ranks (at the time it was pretty fast as promotions were rare) and make it to Sr. Moderator. I resigned later that year due to personal reasons and got blacklisted for abusing perms due to a misunderstanding. I got unblacklisted a couple months later and I returned to Breach.

Here is a little more information about my time on Breach. I made most of my friends on Breach during the first map of the revamp almost 2 years ago. I joined a faction called Caution, which was lead by Supidly at the time. I then joined a faction called Cosette/Blood which was run by Frqst at the time. We won that map and I stayed with Frqst until this day. I'm very excited about the new season of Breach season, and I hope to see you all there!

-Slipest.​

uwuRocket

Jr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Jr. Moderator
    Hey Slip boy :)

Great to see you are with the homies still, I can't wait to see you on release as well.

Best of luck to you Slipest, Love Rocket~

Bjben

Admin
    Staff member
    Admin
    Sr. Moderator
    Jr. Moderator
    Helper
    Supporter
    Welcome back slip.
    and good luck this season !