• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • BreachPvP | Suggestions

M

Marky

[SUGGESTION]Resource Checkout Image:
    Currently, after checkout is completed in resources a image would pop out showing what this package does and how it works this would make it more interesting/improve buy-craft.

[SUGGESTION]Fireworks:
    What if we were able to right click a firework item and just boost up? This perk would be extremely useful for getting up to things and to avoid many things such as PvP this is mainly used in PvP to either run away or to boost up and catch your enemy.

[SUGGESTION]Prefixs:
    Making your chat extremely clean and visual to see, would you want a chat flooded with bold? and annoying announcements coming to your chat every second? My suggestion is to make all ranks non-bold and make top 3 ranks bolded and also adding a feature to ignore Tips & Announcements.

[SUGGESTION]Events:
    Adding events such as sumo/nodebuff/combo/gapple would bring extreme attention towards breach and it would improve the server a lot by having events which could be hosted by staff/top rank with a delay cool down and winning the events would give you special rewards such as titles/keys/coupons

[SUGGESTION]Ranks
    Adding a new rank called "Breach" which gives you access to all commands under the breach and having new perms which will be on top of my suggestions and also getting access to renaming their nickname to anything
    IF THIS FEATURE GETS ABUSED YOU COULD REMOVE THE PERM FROM THE USER

Sincerely, Markey

Slipest

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Developer
    Support Team
    Staff Management
    Appeals Team
    Reports Team
    Honourable
    Thank you for these suggestions, they have been passed onto our developer team!

uwuRocket

Sr. Moderator
    Staff member
    Sr. Moderator
    [SUGGESTION]Resource Checkout Image:
    Currently, after checkout is completed in resources a image would pop out showing what this package does and how it works this would make it more interesting/improve buy-craft.

[SUGGESTION]Fireworks:
    What if we were able to right click a firework item and just boost up? This perk would be extremely useful for getting up to things and to avoid many things such as PvP this is mainly used in PvP to either run away or to boost up and catch your enemy.

[SUGGESTION]Prefixs:
    Making your chat extremely clean and visual to see, would you want a chat flooded with bold? and annoying announcements coming to your chat every second? My suggestion is to make all ranks non-bold and make top 3 ranks bolded and also adding a feature to ignore Tips & Announcements.

[SUGGESTION]Events:
    Adding events such as sumo/nodebuff/combo/gapple would bring extreme attention towards breach and it would improve the server a lot by having events which could be hosted by staff/top rank with a delay cool down and winning the events would give you special rewards such as titles/keys/coupons

[SUGGESTION]Ranks
    Adding a new rank called "Breach" which gives you access to all commands under the breach and having new perms which will be on top of my suggestions and also getting access to renaming their nickname to anything
    IF THIS FEATURE GETS ABUSED YOU COULD REMOVE THE PERM FROM THE USER

Sincerely, Markey
    I would recommend making suggestions on the discord server where it's far quicker and where more people will see it. Glad to see you would like some good changes.