• Join our Discord
  • Official Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

feestjezus

Owner
    Staff member
    Owner
    Honourable
    BreachPvP community,

As the calendar slowly rolls over to the 25th of December, I would like to wish the whole BreachPvP community to have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.
    I would like to thank you all for your outstanding support throughout the year as well. We wouldn't be here if you weren't. The community is what drives this server to the day where we at now.

Personally 2019 was a great year for me. A lot has happened. I got my motorcycle drivers license, bought a motorcycle and drove over 20.000KM (and counting) this year. I graduated my education, started at a new school this year after graduating. I sadly quit this school about a month ago, resulting in me having no school. I decided to take a break year and now I work 6 days a week until I start with school once again in September 2020.

This year I met up with a girl too. Not just a girl, but my crush from high school. And guess what, we're a couple now, 10 months already and counting!
    Really, a lot has happened for me in 2019. A lot of downsides as well which I won't be bothering you with as well.

What are your achieved goals this hear? What are your goals for 2020?

I personally am back on track with going to the gym again. Since quitting school I've been focussing on working out and I am motivated to continue doing so.
    I hope to save up some good money with working my ass off before school starts next year. I hope to continue my bodybuilding dream and to develop myself even further. Shameless self promotion; follow my journey on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/officiallaskowski/

Everyone, enjoy this time of the year. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Cheers