• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • no reasson

SpdLex359

Hello I got abanned for Ban Evading witch I didn't do I just jonied for the new server event left a coulpe hours later I got back looked around I liked the new spawn but got banned for looking around i dont want to make any commotion because I wanted to be staff and have applyed I got banned by ItsTooDefualt and i just wanted to make a statment so i can get unbanned and get to join staff.
    -SpdLex350
    Thank you

toocookie

Your staff application will be affected by this alot. Even though i'm not staff I know that it will affect your staff applation

SpdLex359

i know and all i did was look around its not fair I wanted to be in staff for a long time its not fair really.
    I didnt do anything so.
    hopefully I become staff .
    -SpdLex350

SpdLex359

sorry so in breach pvp i was loging in for the new server update and didnt see the new spawn yet for factions and i didnt ban evade 6 other players got banned by the same reason four in the exact same minute i didnt ban evade and ask the four other and the other 1 so please get my applacation read and to be unbanned.
    So you can solve this and with my help with unacused and innocent people getting banned.
    -thank you
    -SpdLex350