• Join our Discord
  • Helper Application

toocookie

In-Game username: toocookie
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): toocookie#6059
    First name (optional): Jack
    Current age: 14 almost 15
    Timezone: Central Timezone

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    I am most active and can only be active Friday threw Sunday. So I can put about 12-36 hours a week. In other words I will try to be on whenever I can. I have reasons for not being on during the week.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on Hypixel and BreachPvP. My favorite gamemode to play on is factions. I like factions because of the satisfaction raiding someone and building bases! Another reason I like factions is meeting new people it is super awesome meeting new people!

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No, I haven't been banned on BreachPvP. One time I did login with a hacked client by mistake because I was xraying in survival but as soon as logged into BreachPvP I logged off. I have no idea if this will affect my chances of becoming apart of the BreachPvP staff team.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    I will make contributions by making sure no one is hacking, and being toxic in chat! I have always not liked people that are toxic I don't believe people should be bullied or be toxic to other people because it may hurt their feelings and that makes me feel super bad. I will be able to monitor BreachPvP discord very well more than I will be able to the minecraft server because of school and family.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    You choose me over another applicant because I'm very active on your guy's discord and minecraft server. I know that I should respect all the other staff and respect your guy's decision if I get accepted or denied. I'm very capable of moderating BreachPvP and catching all the dupers and bug abusers. I can also be very kind when someone else joins and welcome them!

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    One of the mistakes I made on BreachPvP was playing with a cheater. (I didn't realize he was cheating intill he found multiple diamond sources) I fixed that mistake by playing along and getting him banned it was such a long time ago back in 2017. I learned that you should never trust someone that offers you help you find diamonds.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I've never had moderation experience with moderation on a Minecraft server. I think this shouldn't affect my chances because I know alot and I'm very educated on moderation by watching my friends do it. I am very aware that when you are a staff memberyou shouldn't abuse.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Some of my greatest strengths are being able to make sure there is no toxicity in chat. I can also moniter everyone just to make sure they are cheating or using a bug that create a ingame advantage for some people. Another one of my strengths are being able to very welcoming when someone joins! I'm also very honest which is a biggie. Those are all my strengths I hope you guys understand that I will try very hard.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    One of my greatest weeknesses was when I had trouble buying spawners. So I decided to play a little harder and I eventually past this weakness and becoming very very rich! Another one of my weaknesses was making friends so I decided that if I want to make friends then I need to show everyone I am trustworthy and not a scammer.

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I have active on the discord server I can be online almost everyday! I will mostly be more active in the discord server than I will BreachPvP but I will try my best.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    Monday threw Fridays I will not be able to be access 6:45-4:15 Central timezone. I want to add I will be able to even moderate the discord if needed. I understand you guys are the ones making the decisions so I will accept whatever you throw at me.

Last edited:

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    In-Game username: toocookie
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): toocookie#6059
    First name (optional): Jack
    Current age: 14 almost 15
    Timezone: Central Timezon

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    I am most active and can only be active Friday threw Sunday. So I can put about 12-36 hours a week. In other words I will try to be on whenever I can.

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I am most active on Hypixel and BreachPvP. My favorite gamemode to play on is factions. I like factions because of the satisfaction raiding someone and building bases!

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No I haven't been banned on BreachPvP. One time I did login with a hacked client by mistake because I was xraying in survival but as soon as logged into BreachPvP I logged off. I have no idea if this will affect my chances of becoming apart of the BreachPvP staff team.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    I will make contributions by making sure no one is hacking, and being toxic in chat! I have always not liked people that are toxic I don't believe people should be bullied or be toxic to other people because it may hurt their feelings and that makes me feel super bad.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    You should choose me because I am super caring for people that struggle in games and have it tough in life.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    One of the mistakes I made on BreachPvP was playing with a cheater. (I didn't realize he was cheating intill he found multiple diamond sources) I fixed that mistake by playing along and getting him banned it was such a long time ago back in 2017. I learned that you should never trust someone that offers you help you find diamonds.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I've never had moderation experience with moderation on a Minecraft server. I think this shouldn't affect my chances because I know alot and I'm very educated on moderation by watching my friends do it.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Some of my greatest strengths are being able to make sure there is no toxicity in chat. I can also moniter everyone just to make sure they are cheating or using a bug that create a ingame advantage for some people.

What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    One of my greatest weeknesses was when I had trouble buying spawners. So I decided to play a little harder and I eventually past this weekness and becoming very very rich!

Are you active on our Discord server?
    I have active on the discord server I can be online almost everyday!

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    Monday threw Fridays I will not be able to be access 6:45-4:15 Central timezone. I want to add I will be able to even moderate the discord if needed. I hope that I get accepted it would be so awesome!
    Hey!

You have a pretty nice application, but it could use some enhancement. I would like you to add more detail throughout your application so we can get a better idea of your personality and skill set. It would also be a good bonus if you separated your questions from your answers (maybe a different color) so that your application is easier to read.

Best regards,
    Slipest