• Join our Discord
  • LittleZipp Application

LittleZipp

In-Game Username: LittleZipp
    DiscordTag (ex. Name#1234): LittleZipp#9872
    First name (optional): Emmanuel Nieto
    Current age: 14 about to be 15
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    I'm very active on Minecraft. I'm also very active on BreachPvP.
    Monday-Friday 8 hours a day,
    Saturday-Sunday 8-11 hours
    45+ hours in a week

What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I'm most active on BreachPvP. The particular game mode that keeps me interested is the op Faction I like the PvP,
    I like how the staff members are super nice and helpful, I also like how
    easy it is to get money on this server, I like the builds you guys did, I like all the warps, I also like raiding other factions

Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Yes I have been banned on BreachPvP, This should not affect me because when
    I was banned I didn't have any other server to play
    on and I really missed this server and since then I have not done anything bad.

How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    As a Helper, I would help out other people more and I would feel good about myself
    because I get to help other players and make them enjoy and understand how to play the server,
    I would love to be recruited for the Staff Team.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    I think you should choose me over any other applications because I have played for more than a year and
    I am a staff member on another server and I have experience doing this also I really like helping people.
    I will also be active on the server and helping other people out.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    Well, one mistake I did was getting banned on BreachPvP, I fixed my mistake but not ever doing the thing for getting me banned. From being banned I learn that getting banned was not a good feeling and to
    never do it again because braking the roles doesn't get you anywhere it's just getting you banned and that's why I stopped

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    Well I am a staff member on MysticMc but the server is not up at the moment I'm an admin, I"m also the builder for the server, I have build a lot of stuff. I think this should affect me because I am a really good builder
    and helper and I would help a lot of people in this
    server.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strength is helping other players because when new players join BreachPvP I always help them because
    I was there once and a staff member helped me so I wanted to help other players just like he did, If accepted this will help me
    because I already know what to say and do if they need help.

What's your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    My greatest weakness is being a little lazy because I don't get a lot of sleep sometimes but lately I have been getting
    sleep. Also sometimes my dad comes in my room and says get off
    also sometimes
    I have to go somewhere after school and I won't be able to be online

Are you active on our Discord server?
    Yes I am active on your discord server, every time I get a notification I open up the discord and read it
    I check every day if I got a new notification.
    If I do become a staff member I'll be very active on the discord server and the server.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    I would like to say thanks for reading this, I really hope I get accepted because
    I would be a very good staff member I would help out a lot of new and old player,

I would also like to say that this server has been my favorite Minecraft because of all the things you guys add to make the server fun and enjoying.

Last edited:

Bjben

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Hey Zip!
    Just read over your application, its very good but there are some things that can be impoved on and fixed!

Try adding more detail through out all the application, go through and make sure your adding all the detail you can. (We like lenghthy like paragraphs, but not over board)
    Grammar, as I read through the application, I saw quite repetitive grammar mistakes. I can see you have a solid understanding of basic grammar but at the end of sentences there should be a Full Stop (.) Another thing is your 'i'. You should capitalise it for the same reason we write our names starting with capital letter, they represent an individual.

Now for the asstetics.
    Try bolding the questions and colouring your answeres so it makes it more easy to read for the staff members, it also makes it look better and more inviting to read.

Thank you!
    -Ben

LittleZipp

Hey Zip!
    Just read over your application, its very good but there are some things that can be impoved on and fixed!

Try adding more detail through out all the application, go through and make sure your adding all the detail you can. (We like lenghthy like paragraphs, but not over board)
    Grammar, as I read through the application, I saw quite repetitive grammar mistakes. I can see you have a solid understanding of basic grammar but at the end of sentences there should be a Full Stop (.) Another thing is your 'i'. You should capitalise it for the same reason we write our names starting with capital letter, they represent an individual.

Now for the asstetics.
    Try bolding the questions and colouring your answeres so it makes it more easy to read for the staff members, it also makes it look better and more inviting to read.

Thank you!
    -Ben
    I did it, I don't know if its good

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Hello!

I have heard good things about you from players and other staff members. I like your motives your show in your application and the way you laid it out. On thing that I think you could add more of in your application is detail. You could expand on your thoughts quite a bit over your application. There are also a few grammar/spelling mistakes I see throughout your application and it would be nice if you fixed that up.

If you have any further questions then please don’t hesitate to ask!

Best regards,
    Slipest

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Hello!

On behalf of our recruitment team, I would like to invite you to the staff team! You will receive your perms in-game asap!

Best regards,
    Slipest