Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Admmin's staff application

Admmin

IGN: Admmin
    Discord Tag: Admmin#1960
    Current age: 18
    Timezone: GMT+1

1. When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to BreachPvP in a week?
    I'm the most active during mid-day and late (my timezone). I can play a couple hours every day, I'd say atleast 24 hours a week.

2. What server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    I play on a server called TheArchon and the gamemode I play is Factions, that's why I wanna become a staff member on Breachpvp because it's factions and I'm aware of how factions work, all from pvping to cannoning.

3. Have you ever been banned on BreachPvP? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    I recently found out about the server BreachPvP so no, I've never gotten any punishment on BreachPvP.

4. How do you feel that you would make a contribution to BreachPvP with the position you're applying for?
    Basically I started playing factions and anytime I needed help I felt like the staff weren't aware of the rules. I asked a staff about the cannoning rules such as what clock is allowed etc. The staff replied with "Idk I'm not a cannoner". I've played factions for many years, all from hcf to opfactions so I know how to do most of the stuff and I'm aware of how to play and the rules. Having staff with a lot of experience in a gamemode is more important than having a lot of staff with almost no experience/knowledge.

I've also found many bugs and exploits on different servers and on some servers, such as Opcraft, I've been offered Bug Tester etc. I've helped Owners on different servers with staff work (Opcraft, Veltpvp etc) and even been staff on some servers. The reason why I haven't had a Staff position on servers is because I've never applied for staff, I've either got it offered to me or just helped the Owners/Devs with staff work even tho I wasn't a staff member.

5. Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    Because I have a lot of experience in the gamemode and I like helping other people, ontop of that I'll be active on the server specially on weekends. I've played factions for a really long time with big factions in the community, having me as a staff member would help the whole server because I have a lot of experience and I know what kind of updates/changes that a lot of faction players would like to see.

I've not only played factions for many years, I'm also an OG hcf/practice player. I've got a lot of experience when it comes to pvp and I've played with a lot of good pvpers. It's easy for me to tell if somebody cheats but I would never ban anybody without getting a lot of proof and getting opinions on the reported player from other/multiple staff members.

I also think that the staff team could learn new stuff from me and at the same time I could probably learn new stuff from them.

6. Name a mistake you made during your time here on BreachPvP. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I haven't made any mistake on BreachPvP because I'm new on the server.

7. Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should this not greatly affect your chances as a potential staff member?
    I've helped the staff on the server Veltpvp a lot and Opcraft. I don't have any proof of me being a staff or being offered a staff position but I don't think that's important. The important part in my opinion is that the staff has a lot of experience and knows what they're doing. I've showed the previous Owner of Opcraft, Charles, about 3-4 different dupe glitches/exploits that he later patched. I've also helped him patch other bugs on the server.

Being staff on other servers doesn't necessarily mean that you're a good staff member. The best Staff are usually the players that has played that type of game (Factions in this case) for a really long time. Those players usually know the exploits/bugs that appear on different Factions server and they usually know the rules when it comes to Factions in general.

8. Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Well I'd be active and help a lot of people in both small and big situations. I think my greatest strenght is that I'm a very experienced player that has been in the faction community for a really long time. I'm aware of how to pvp, support people in chat, cannon, build bases etc so I think I'd be a really good staff because I could help the players in every single of those categories. One of my greatest strenght is that I like speaking to a lot of people and I usually become friends with the community that I'm playing with.

9. What about your greatest weaknesses? How do you get past them?
    I think my greatest weakness would be some parts of Factions that I've never really learned 100%. I'd say screensharing people and detailed stuff like that are my weaknesses, that's simply because I haven't been staff on many servers so I don't have a lot of experience in detailed stuff like screensharing. How I would get past that is that I would simply learn how to do it and learn from other staff, asking for help is something I'll always do if I'm not 100% sure about something.
    10. Are you active on our Discord server?I check the discord a lot and look for announcements because I'm hyped about the new faction server that's about to release. Other than that I haven't been active in the discord because these last few days nobody has really been in the discord or anything. I would be in discord speaking to people etc if there were people in the discord, I'll most likely be in discord a lot when the Faction server releases.

11. Is there anything else you would like to add?
    Yes I'd like to add two things to this application.

1. I have a youtube channel, I don't upload a lot, I only do when I upload cheaters on servers etc. It's nothing more about that just wanted to let you guys know so you know how I would upload videos/proof of people cheating or breaking rules. I also have Gyazo for screenshots/GIFs.
    That's my youtube Channel.

2. I went through the Faction Rules and I saw that a lot of the common faction rules are missing. I've played factions for many years and I've got experience in all the different categories of Factions. I could help the Staff Team re-write the rules and add a lot of good new rules such as rules about GB patching, cannon clocks and a lot more. If you guys want me to I'll make a list of common/good Faction Rules and then the Staff Team could discuss it and see which of those Rules they would like to add or remove.

Last edited:

vyan

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Nice application but please change colors from answers and questions it's messy and hard to read '-' overall your a nice guy gl <3 +1

Admmin

As I said I'm new to the server and all, not entirely sure how the site and all works but add that to one of my weaknesses. I promise if I get staff that I'll learn everything about the server and site :)

Bjben

Manager
    Staff member
    Manager
    Ill get a Sr. Moderator to read over this and we will make a decision next map.
    Great application +1 ;)

Slipest

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    Hello!

On behalf of our recruitment team on BreachPvP, I would like to inform you that your staff application has been ACCEPTED. You will receive your perms shortly.

Best regards,
    Slipest